Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Be Blessed Under the Stars

Just a few days ago my Grandson Jack moved in to his new home and I wanted to find a way to wish him lots of lovely blessings and one of the some of the new Stampotique stamps are just perfect for this occasion. 
I made the base by layering up off cuts of chipboard, covering with paper and painting. I stamped the house  and angel, coloured and stuck on the base using glossy accents, the stars are in the sky thanks to some wire.
I added detail to the house windows using glossy accents and some silver embossing powder to the wings to give them an ethereal feeling.
The stamps I used are:
and Agatha Star for the stars
This weeks challenge at Stampotique is hosted by the super lovely Carol aka Ginger you can find her blog here. This is what she has to say about this weeks challenge theme:
"Feature stars this week, one or more on your arty creation. As part of your background or a main feature it's up to you. Just Have fun with the challenge." It's a great fun theme and just by entering you are in with a chance of winning $30/£19 to spend at the Stampotique online store :)
I had lots of fun making this for Jack, apparently he has a shelf in his bedroom just for Nanny Sam creations :)
Wishing you a very lovely day, Sam xxx

11 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! Sam not only your creation but the reason why you made it . You have such a warm n generous heart -not to mention an adorable little Grandson . I always love the delicacy behind all your work n no matter what you make I always smile . Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so beautiful Sam, what a wonderful gift for your Grandson and how fantastic that you have your own shelf. Beautiful project, i do like all of Kate's new stamps :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack's very lucky to have such a creative Nanny Sam. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stink in cute, I just love all your 3D creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just perfect for Jack, Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am at a loss for words, Sam. They is so much love in this one piece than I am touched. My blessings, too, upon their new home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful creation to express your feelings to Jack. Love it.
    Have a great weekend.
    hugs Brenda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely delightful dear Sam, so much love in this piece, and so much beauty!!! Jack will adore this in his new home I'm sure. How lucky he is to have such an uber-talented grandmother! Bigs hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x