Sunday, 8 March 2015

Popping Pink Postcard

Pink is my favourite colour, and I love making neutral backgrounds and adding pops of colour.
Each month at UKStampers I organise a postcard swap and because March is such a jolly month with lighter mornings and evenings, mercury rising in the thermometers and on the 29th our British clocks go forward . . I chose the theme of Time. Of course I chose Stampotique stamps, I'm having a long standing love affair with these stamps ;)
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

11 comments:

  1. Just seen this on FB Sam....I LOVE it! An absolute stunner ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink really pops against the background colours. Beautifully coloured in postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!!! Loving the. Colour combo!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little pink pops ! Fab postcard !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely Sam, the pink is perfect and you're right, it pops from the page xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, I love the kraft background to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it
    so simbolic
    havve a lovely weekend
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect Pink Postcard, Sam! Love that new image, and you have made some great art here, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink and kraft a wonderful match here Sam, such a fantastic postcard :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful postcard, really love the colours you used and the little scene you created, just adorable! Bigs hugs again, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x