Sunday, 19 April 2015

A Stampy Swaparoo Postcard

Mashing up stamps is proving to be a very popular thing to do right now, I hadn't mashed up stamps for a while so thought I would join the fun, talking about joining the fun . . . this month I'm running a postcard swap for the Roc Nicholas Rubber Stamp on Facebook, all the details can be found right here! There is still a day left if you would like sign up and play along.
The stamps I used for the mash are:
Feline for the head
Monster for the body
Flying Heart for the wings
Other stamps are:
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

8 comments:

  1. I've been mashing up stamps and didn't know it was called that (makes sense though)! Love this Sam x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Sam, I can't get over how well these stamps go together! Love your colourful background xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that psychedelic moggy! Fabulous postcard Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and this just shows the point Roc was telling me when I went to see her at her house that she makes the stamps to work together and swap and change ! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam, this is just too cute! An original "mash up" for sure. Love the houses--didn't miss the "127!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mashed up cat on your fabulous postcard.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x