Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Angel Squared

Recently I have found myself making more and more cards, which fits in nicely with this weeks challenge at Stampotique, you can find all the details here, but in a nutshell Arwen is our hostess, you can find her blog here and this is what she has to say about this weeks challenge theme:
"Anyone can do a square card. I like unusual creations and would like to see other card types this week. Enjoy the implementation and I'm curious about your art works."
I may have failed this challenge by making a square card, as it was a card to be posted this card is winging it's way to Arizona! So to make it unusual I cut the very intricate aperture, around the angel, star and hanging hearts. It was difficult to get the full effect in a photo and is better in real life but I hope you get the idea.
The stamps I used are:
and
Don't forget that just by joining in the challenge you are in with a chance of winning a $30, that's £20 approx gift voucher to spend at the Stampotique Online Store :)
Thank you for taking the time to visit my little blog, wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

13 comments:

  1. Now if I'd tried that I'd have accidenally snipped through the hanging hearts :-) A brilliant card, Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your project Sam <3

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Sam, I bet that cutting took a while!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the idea, and I love it! Especially the little hanging hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Sam, I love the colors and the window. Beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fabulous cutting out job ! I love it.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with this unusual aperture and all the little hearts and wings and star directly fussy cut around! Love the stamps too and the colours here, adorable! Hugs and happy end of week Sam, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card Sam, I love how you've made the aperture, it must have taken you ages.
    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me lots of comments, they're very much appreciated and also thank you for following me.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that had to me very hard to cut out . . . but it turned into a very pretty card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your "squared" angel card, Sam! It's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really lovely Sam, well done you for all that cutting out xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Speechless! I thought I liked fussy cutting but you've taken it to another level!! Love this x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x