Sunday, 10 May 2015

If I knew you were coming . . .

This was a song my mum used to randomly sing when I was a child, I thought she was just silly, then as an 18 year old I found out it was actually a REAL song, I was so shocked but in a nice way, now I randomly sing it too.
The song and baking some cakes today inspired me to decorate this old wooden spoon that had been in my kitchen draw for over 20 years, I used Agatha Cook and Tiny Handhelds, both Stampotique.
Hope you are having a lovely day, Sam xxx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, fantastic altered spoons, perfect for Agatha Cook. I remember the song and now it's doing that thing in my head and won't stop lol.

    Hope Jack is feeling a little better today :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Sam, such fun
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous altered spoon.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little project !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that song LOL. What a great way to repurpose an old and much used wooden spoon, rather than just chucking it. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable altered spoon and such a lovely story too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I love altered art !!! This one is so cute and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Sam, you have had a fabulous idea, also the colouring is great, your spoon is yummy!!! Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I love this, Sam! My mother use to always say that to unexpected company! In jest, of course! You were creatively thinking outside of the box on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x