Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Run Free

Sorry about the HUGE photo, silly blogger options are 'large' and 'extra large', but I think we need an 'inbetween large and extra large' option!
I rarely make cards because they tend to give me brain freeze, so for this card I pretended I was making a square postcard rofl.
This weeks challenge at Stampotique is hosted by the wonderful Corrie, Corries ace blog can be found here and all the challenge details can be found here. Corrie is inviting us to use stencils this week, here's what she has to say:
"Hello and happy Wednesday. I love using stencils. They add another layer to your backgrounds and lots of interest too. Use them with paint, ink, model paste or even gesso. Show me what you do with stencils.. Have fun ! Corrie x"
The stencil part of my card are the taupe coloured diamonds, it's become a favourite go to stencil and has a multitude of different coloured paints on now, I'm rubbish at cleaning as I make and by the time I'm ready to clean the paint has dried lol.
Sadly you can't see the bunnies glittery tail but it's there ;)
The Stampotique stamps I used are:
Wishing you a very lovely day, Sam xxx





12 comments:

  1. Sam this is gorgeous, I love these colours, and Bunny is fast becoming one of my go to stamps. I quite agree with your inbetween size photograph needed - shall we start a petition to blogger lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful card! Love it!,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Sam, is your stencil the TH thinlets die? I love the dies from the mixed media set and have used them as stencils a couple of times as well as die cutting them.

    Beautiful colours, love the bunny escaping from the cage! Hope you and Poppy are well and thank you for leaving some fab comments they really are appreciated! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card, I love the blue colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour combo Sam n always love how you let your happy smiley personality spill out onto whatever it is you are making . Same goes for your blog too - love visiting - its a real 'pick me up' Thk you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card Sam, I love the bunny with his glittery tail.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's wrong with large photos? I can see your cards in all their glorious beautyand gorgeous design!
    Happy weekend to you and Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab Sam! I love how he's escaping xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your escaping bunny Sam! Great card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card, cleverly done and using sweet colours... I love this bunny moreover, it always makes me smile! :D
    No problem with big photos for me too.. I love them, we can see all the beautiful details (rarely bad on your blog haha)! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A delightful card, Sam! Love the bunny and you have used my favorite ever color combination! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x