Friday, 15 May 2015

Wedded Bliss??

Postcards are always fun to make and great to receive. 
It's coming up to the time of year when church bells are pealing because folk are getting married. I now tend to keep clear of anything wedding related, weddings simply don't float my boat or button my coat. When I married my late husband it was very low key in the local Register Office on a lovely summer day, we had drinks afterwards in the pub where we met and that was it, it cost about £100 and was one of the best day's EVER!
I've rambled, back to my postcard, it's for my spot over on Roc's blog, which can be found here. All of Roc's wonderful stamps can be found here at Stampotique. Roc's stamps I used for this postcard are:
Dog 

(I also used: Nuages and Hat Cube)
Wishing you a lovely day, and if you are getting married soon, Good Luck! Sam xxx

14 comments:

  1. Like your approach to this, Sam. Not the typical happy couple but the happy, nervous groom. And I love the floating heart. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation, love the colours and the cute dog image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful postcard, I love the church and the winged heart.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Sam, i like your Do I? words, made me smile. Can understand why you steer clear of weddings, i try to do the same. hope you and Poppy have a fabulous weekend and the Jack is doing well :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, great images very well combined !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely Sam, I love the pink and your dripage. Hope you all have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really Fabulous card ! Sam As always you made me smile when I saw this just as you always do . Your brill soh always comes through in your work . Loving the questions marks ??????????? hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful art Sam, love everything about it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry that I haven't been around for weeks. You've been very creative during this time and created wonderful works :)
    Love this piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a lovely card to receive for a wedding! The bell, the door and the dog with the hat...so fun!
    Happy Sunday , Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your whimsical cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great use of Roc's stamps, Sam! Touching bit about your wedding day. There are some--okay, many--parents who take out a second mortgage on their home to pay for their daughter's wedding. Don't laugh, but all three of mine were very low-key and similar to yours! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this postcard to bits, it's just wonderful! :D
    And thanks for sharing with us this best memory of your life my dear Sam. This is really touching, and close to what happens to me for my last wedding (certainly the cheapest and by far, but also the most beautiful for me). Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x