Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Buttons and Bouquet

There is a corker of a challenge starting today at Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog, our hostess Gez is asking us to use our favourite Stampotique stamp!! 
I ask you . . . how do you chose?????
After a lot of head scratching and chin rubbing I decided to use the stamp with the most ink stains on it, yes I'm rubbish at cleaning stamps. The most inky stamp was and still is, is Moon Girl, she is just the cutest girlie.
The buttons were simply glued down and painted, I'm quite proud of the bouquet, I wrapped some wire through buttons, and then wrapped the wire with masking tape and added the string bow and pearl centres and a pin. Moon Girl was stamped twice for her wings to be removed, ouch! 
The stamps I used are:
Queen Of Everything (for her crown)
A bit neutral for me but it's a sweet home decor hanging thingy :)
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this, Sam. Love those buttons - and I can see why Moon Girl is a favourite - she's very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this lots Sam especially moon girl sitting on the buttons with her wings on the hanger - fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sam, I love how you hung her wings up and her bouquet is fab. Hope you and Poppy have a fun week. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sam! This is fabulous! I love her wings hanging to dry while she rests. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh its gorgeous! Sam n I love the neutrality of it all as it helps moon girl n the quote stand out . What a very lovely bouquet too - who'd have thought of wrapping the wire with masking tape n moreover that it would look as fab as it does ! Very clever crafting . Gotta love those resting wings too that work just perfectly with your chosen quote . You really do have such a wonderful creative mind . Think this has to be one of my faves of yours hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Sam, love the bouquet and the little wings hanging up! You have a great imagination and much patience xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow Sam!!!!!!! A fantastic home decor frame, brilliant work dear friend I adore this one!!!! You can be very proud of your bouquet, it's absolutely adorable. :D Hugs to you and Poppy, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your story, I don't really clean my stamps much either. This project is so sweet, I just love how she hung up her wings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how fabulous is this ! Love it Sam !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are wearing neutral very, very well today, Sam! Of course, Moon Girl is such a sweet image, and today she sports a crown as her shiny wings rest. Great combination of stamps. Beautiful frame, too! You rocked this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love everything about this Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Sam!
    Love how you have done the buttons!
    Jackie
    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just so AWESOME Sam ♥♥

    Sorry for not calling sooner, family stuff :(( I know I've admired this on the FB group. Just had to drop by and admire it again. S W O O N !!!!!

    I chose a stinker of a challenge, my apols, I'll get my coat !!! ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x