Wednesday, 24 June 2015

FrankenStamp!

It's Wednesday again already which means a new challenge theme starts today for you Stampotique'ers ;)
Our hostess this week is Astrid, her fab blog can be found here, all the challenge details and wonderful inspiration can be found at the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog but in a nutshell Astrid would like us to get in touch with our inner Frankenstein and 'Give Wings', so grab your rubber and mash up those stamps!
This week on my ATC I decided to mash up Mort and Medium Bee by putting Mort's head on the bee's body, it reminds me of the original black and white Fly film, shudder.
 I started by using distress inks for my back ground and stamping the spotty side of Design Cube, then white embossing Daisy Daisy and Hanging Hearts, I added some gems in the centre of the daisy's, just got to have a touch of sparkle. For the word Fly I used part of Learning to fly.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

13 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful, fun ATC. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a wonderful creative mind ( n fingers too) Sam that never fails when it comes to thinkin outside the box . This is definitely one Bee that needs 'saving' ! Love the background too .
    As always I'm typing my comment with a smile - thankyou hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and whimsy, I love the piecing you did with all those stamps. HAHA! made me giggle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his face on the bee, classic!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, so funny ! love it !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect bee transformation, Sam! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastični,great colouring
    Hugs Tamara ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous ATC, I love the Mort and bee mash up.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahahah, this is fabulous and so fun!!!!!! You're a genius!! :)
    Happy Sunday Sam, I'm off to prepare to visit my mother, she's 92 and not too well.. Hope you will see your little Jack maybe today. Hugs Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is soo cute Sam, I love that background, yummy :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x