Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Party Time!

It's time to party at the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog, it's our 200th challenge week, yay! I remember discovering Stampotique stamps when it was challenge 14, I entered and was picked as a favourite :) Now here I am almost 3 years on the Stampotique Design Team and I still have to pinch myself every single day, it's just my opinion but I think Stampotique are the best stamps in the universe, I bet there are little green men somewhere pressing rubber in a galaxy far away, but they won't be as good ;)
To celebrate, the team are inviting you to join us and celebrate too, it could be a birthday, anniversary, graduation etc.... all the details can be found here, just by entering you are in with a chance of winning some Stampotique rubbery goodness! Keep your eyes open as one of the Stampotique Team members is having a giveaway on her blog :)
The stamps I used for my 200 are:
I started off by painting tissue paper with various colours and a little white and when dry stamping on top. I then ripped those in to pieces and covered the numbers. The characters were stamped on white card and cut out, given wire whiskers and stuck in place. The star from Agatha's star was stamped, stuck on wire and then glued in place. They do look like they are having fun! 
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

8 comments:

  1. How cool is this? Brilliant Sam!

    xoxo Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little green men , uh??!! :-)

    Gorgeous make, Sam, I start to love these quirk stamps, you are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun Sam! Fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, I love the background of torn painted tissue.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just marvelous, Sam, and perfect for celebrating 200 challenges! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic make to celebrate the 200th challenge!!! Absolutely gorgeous Sam! :D
    Hope you have had a lovely week-end, hugs from me to you, Poppy and little Jack xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x