Monday, 13 July 2015

Boo!

I have come to the conclusion that I am a stamp floozy. I just love them all, and which ever one I am using is my favourite! I find Blessed Skellie quite irresistible, and after all the blue I've been using I thought I would have a blast of pink!!!
I started this postcard by blending 3 shades of pink paint at the top and bottom, adding some red drips and splats. Blessed Skellie was stamped as a whole and then just his/her flower twice. I coloured using Prismacolour pencils - love them too! The text was stamped using random alphabet sets, you can't have too many alphabet sets.
I had great fun making this for my turn for the Roc Nicholas Design Team, Roc's wonderful blog can be found here and Blessed Skellie can be purchased here and in the UK here.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

10 comments:

  1. (S)he's a beauty LOL And your random alphabet wording looks brilliant, Sam - I can never get mine in a straight line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant postcard, I love the quote using random alphabets.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Stamp Floozy! I may have to steal that line! I love this, Sam. From the background color to the Skellie to the extra flowers floating about to that fabaroony quote. Just love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this; it made me laugh out loud ! Fabulous...
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant Sam, made me laugh xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Sam. Yu sure can work those vibrant colours so well . Theres a real ugly / beautiful about Blessed Skellie n you have definitely erred to his beauty side ( those painted toe nails - wonderful touch ) Love the random txt stamping n my kinda quote for sure mwahhhhh! big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cool statement! I love that she is holding a heart and the pretty flowers in her hair, she is obviously a very complex character LOL and as for the painted nails ..... genius.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun card, absolutely hilarius!!!!... You're a genius!!! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x