Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Fly eye in the sky

Every now and again I like to challenge myself and try different styles and colour combinations and this weeks creation for the new challenge theme at Stampotique is no exception. This week our hostess is the very lovely Kathi, you can find her sweet blog here. For the challenge Kathi is asking us to use some kind of an attacher in our creations, eyelets, staples, fasteners etc, you get the idea. All the details can be found here.
I have a bit of a thing for clouds at the moment and wanted to make them a feature for this painting so I die cut some clouds and squished the eyelets in place before painting.
 I'm still enjoying mashing up images so gave this little girlie a pocket friend from another stamp.
The stamps I used for the main image are:
Stamps I used for the background are:
the star from Agatha Star
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

9 comments:

  1. A wonderful piece, I love how you've done the clouds.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is lovely Sam as always - so sweet! Love those clouds - so creative n effective . ( I'm a lbig fan of clouds too ) I do admire how you are able to use colour so well . big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha, I love it! The colours are fab!!! Oh well...stamps are nice too lol
    Really amazing project x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little painting !
    Hugs, Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous...love those eyeletted clouds! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Sam, you have all the best ideas! Hope you and Poppy have a lovely week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cute Sam, and good idea to use your eyelets in this way haha!! Big hugs to you and Poppy! Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun piece, Sam! Great use of "attachers" in the clouds, and I really like the pocket friend you have added. Amusing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too clever! Eyelets in the cloud .... love your imagination.
    Another piece of wonderfully whimsical art.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x