Wednesday, 5 August 2015

A photo of me is a . . . . .

. . . very rare thing indeed!
However for this weeks challenge at Stampotique we are invited by our host Claudine  to create using the theme 'Selfie/Photo bomb'.
I flipped my phone around and took a selfie, something I've done only a couple of times before, ( only because I was having lovely kisses from Poppy), and managed to create a selfie with a Stampotique photo bomb!
I am simply not confident in front of camera lens but Poppy kisses are precious things!
I've got distracted by Poppy! Back to the challenge!
My #selfie is actually a fridge magnet, but I cropped the photo close, I didn't think you want to see my fridge lol. I printed off a photo of myself and stamped Medium Bee, coloured him in and glued in place.
All of the challenge details can be found here and Claudine's fab blog is here. If you are in the UK Medium Bee can be purchased here.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I love it! Perfect for this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab.u.lous, Sam! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sam how I relate because I am not confident in front of the camera, in fact there was no photo of me around until I was told I had to produce a photo for a publication.
    I love that bee and the expression on your face could not be more perfect and what a brilliant idea to turn this photo into a magnet. I am sure Poppy approved it with lots more kisses.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ab Fab! Sam Oozes personality and such a brill idea . LOVE it hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Sam.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x