Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Anything Goes

*** If you are here as part of the Stampotique Design Team Blog Hop please see my previous post below to participate in the hop***
This weeks challenge at Stampotique is hosted by Kim and she say's "Anything Goes" so feel free to do whatever brings a smile to your face and makes your heart sing. All the challenge details can be found here
The three things that make me smile most are, in no order, Poppy, Jack and my Stampotique rubbery lovelies. My Stampotique stamps really do feel like they are friends.
The obvious theme for me is animals, I think most of my makes include animals on them. Again I have made a postcard. The format of a 6in x 4in piece of card is just a brilliant starting place, sometimes I start things as a postcard and they get bigger and sometimes smaller.
The stamps I used are:
I began by painting the card blue then white washing so I could paint the blue clouds. Tulip was stamped and coloured with Prismacolour pencils, cut out and glue in place. The sentiment was stamped 3 times on white card and once straight on to the postcard. The other elements are stamped in black and embossing ink and embossed with white embossing powder to get a nice crisp image.
I hope you like it and I do hope I'm the kind of person Poppy thinks I am!
Wishing you a lovely day. Sam xxx



10 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Sam, the white embossing really pops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post card is lovely, great colours and stamp combination. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A smashing card Sam, I do love the quote.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is so pretty, I love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely brilliant Sam! I love the white embossing & that fab quote! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw I love this! Sam Such a beautiful shade of blue and all that fab detailed stamping in black and white works fabulously against it . The sentiment is perfect for you too and tho Tulip is sweet he's no Poppy big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very cute ! Love it !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always tug at my heart strings when you share your doggie artwork! This is too adorable for words, that sweet pooch (it is okay Poppy, it isn't as sweet as your good self!) and the cute words. Oh I just love this to pieces!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh... what a cute card! so many little Stars :)
    I Love Stars :)

    x Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this - the dog is adorable and the stamping frames him so well. Thanks for your visit and comment, much appreciated.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x