Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Awesome Animals

I just love this weeks challenge at Stampotique where teamie and lovely friend Jackie is inviting us to use animals in our creations, right up my street :) (All the challenge details can be found here and Jackies lovely blog can be found here)
For this postcard I used Roc's stamps, Stacked Cups and Dog.
I started off by painting the background, I drew flowers in the wet paint, added some floral tape and a bit of a page. Finally glueing down the painted cups and dog. The text was computer generated but beautifully sums up how I feel most of the time. I'm loving clouds and rainbows at the moment so a glittery cloud finished off this postcard, Poppy and I do live in England and we have lots of clouds!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

11 comments:

  1. So lovely .and your quote suits you Samantha thats assuming you like coffee of course - I know you like dogs especially Poppy :) Love how the tape creates the effect of a picnic rug and the torn page highlights it wonderfully . Always love your clouds . big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so wonderful samantha! love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Sam, the colors are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this ! Especially love the colours and the little bit of book paper you used ! Brilliant Sam !
    Hugs to you and Poppy !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous as always, Sam (wonderful sky). My version would be a stack of tea cups and a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your postcard, the colours are lovely and I love the flowers drawn in the wet paint.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, fun and so lovely Sam... I love this dog too, I think I have Roc's cups stamp too, just the lack of time prevents me to play with them again as in the past. But sometimes I'm jealous.. :D
    Happily, I have you and your wonderful art to look at!!! :) Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowers drawn into the paint is genius!
    Vibrant and fun and once again bringing a smile to my face!
    Wishes to you and Poppy
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely delightful Sam, beautiful colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colour pallet you have chosen for this Sam... Beautiful ! And your animal a dog....!!!!!! Love love it! Quote is great as well

    ReplyDelete
  11. This theme was just a cup of tea for you! Ops coffee :-) Super lovely and delicious card, Sam!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x