Sunday, 30 August 2015

Bright Blossoms

It's a Bank Holiday here in England so it's raining and no watering cans are required. I'm quite pleased it's raining because Poppy had dug a BIG hole in the garden and it needed patching up so I planted some grass seeds. 
Because of the weather I took the opportunity to get in my studio and I made this ATC.
The Stampotique stamps I used are: Agatha Heart. Agatha's watering can. Raindrops. Heart Flowers and Tall word collage.
I hope the sun is shining where you are and you are having a lovely day. Sam xxx

7 comments:

  1. Love your Agatha ATC lovely and bright on this wonderful wet bank holiday weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and cheery treat on this dreary BH weekend Sam. Agatha looks so at home watering her blossoms with her fabulous bee watering can . Yet another wonderfully happy atc . Big hugs and hope you enjoy the rest of the BH weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typical English bank holiday! Lol!
    Your beautiful art has brightened up my morning Sam 😊 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Sam, so bright and cheerful, just like the weather - NOT. Love to you and Poppy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No sunshine, just rain and I don't think it's going to stop. Your ATC is lovely.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even if it's raining, your artworks are a ray of sunshine, always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She brings a ray of sunshine wherever she goes. Oh this is delightful and again, just too blooming cute!!!!!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x