Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Soar

 
I'm always excited to be hosting the swap at Stampotique so I'm doing a little happy dance today.
I recently read that the human eye likes things that are repeated so for this weeks challenge I'm asking you to use some sort of repetition on your creations. A stamp stamped more than once or even your own doodling. It's up to you but the most important thing is to have fun!
My love affair with postcard continues. I wanted the bunny and his background to be as neutral as possible so that the colour of his balloons really popped. The balloon was my original idea for the repetition element of the postcard but then I thought . . . the bunny could be repeated again in his original state . . .
The stamp I used is Upward Bound and can be found in the Stampotique store here and in the UK it can be found here. All of this weeks challenge details can be found here. Don't forget that just by playing along you are in with a chance of winning $30/£20 to spend at the Stampotique online store so what are you waiting for?
Wishing you a lovely day. Sam xxx

7 comments:

  1. I love the neutral background with the bright balloons on your fabulous postcard, I prefer the version with the extra bunnies.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The neutral vs bright colour works beautfully, Sam. Also love the phantom bunnies on the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really fab Sam, I love your bunny and it was such a fun challenge this week. Hope you and Poppy have a lovely week. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab theme Sam! I love your soaring bunny! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Samantha Love how you've repeated the bunny in his original state . And your neutral background definitely makes those balloons pop !!. LOVE xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously Sam,
    Your blog is the best tonic there is. After visiting your Blog, I am never failed to feel lighter of heart and all seems good with the world. In fact, I want to live in your little world where cute fluffy creatures lop around and even the monsters are seriously cute, if a little bit ugly!
    Nothing ugly about this chap, adorable! The neutral background with those wonderful drips, is the perfect balance.
    Wishes to you and Poppy
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the muddy splatters top and bottom, and how the colours of the balloons zing against the background.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x