Saturday, 15 August 2015

The blog post with no name . . .

I couldn't decide on a name for this as there are so many ways to interpret this: Over the Rainbow, Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you will land among the stars, etc, so apologies for not having a proper title.
I made this postcard whilst thinking of a friend who's pet has recently gone over the Rainbow Bridge, losing a pet is so sad and heartbreaking, we must enjoy our furry and feathered friends every second they are with us. However, I think it's a positive piece and the dog just makes me laugh, if it were a photo he would definitely be photobombing.
This is my make for Roc's DT this month. Roc designs stamps for Stampotique and they can be found here. Roc's inspirational blog can be found here where there is also some terrific makes by the other DT members.
If there were no rain there would be no rainbows, just a thought.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

7 comments:

  1. OK, so NOW I get the weeping rainbow! It all makes sense when you hear the backstory. I love this card, Sam. Sorry for the loss of your friends pet. There will certainly be a bunch of pets at the Rainbow Bridge when their humans get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely in love with this! It's bought a smile to my face xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great and I love the story you are so right about our fur babies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another brilliant postcard, I love the rainbow and how it's dripping over the clouds.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Sam, Roc's animals are perfect xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x