Monday, 24 August 2015

Yay! New Stampotique Stamps!

Just in case you didn't know Stampotique have some new stamps, they can all be found here 
To celebrate the new release the Stampotique Design Team are having a blog hop. If you are taking part in the blog hop you should have arrived from Kathi's wonderful blog here and your next stop is Kristen's fabby blog here.
For the blog hop I made the following easel ATC's. They are like normal ATC's but you just cut twice the length and then score and fold in the middle and in the middle again, easy.
For this one I used Agatha Flower, Agatha's watering can and Monster News for the bird, he's so cute and portable I think he'll be popping up quite often! As you can see the little bee from the watering can is quite portable too.
For this one I used Camper and Tree-O.
Finally for this one I used Starfish Cube. All the texts were made using various alphabet stamp sets I had lying around and I used Sun Design with die cut clouds. Here is a side view to give you an idea of how they stand:
These little projects were a joy to make and the new stamps are just AWESOME!!

In case you are new to my blog on the hop here are some other makes with the new stamps:
 An ATC using Agatha Antlers, I removed her antlers, ouch! 
 An ATC using Agatha Witch
 A postcard using Camper and Polka Dot Dog and finally another postcard using Agatha Flower and Agatha's watering can.
Phew! Lots of photo's.

Back to the blog hop and stuff as I'm sure you would like to see more. Here is what Team Stamptoque would like to say:
  "As with any of the releases, there is a variety of stamps from our artists for any stampers, scrapbookers and journalers out there.  We always love to see what your favorites are so while you are hopping around, make sure to stop by and say "hi" on our blogs and come back here and tell us what some of your favorite images from this release were.

We'll be giving away a $30/£20 gift certificate for stamps and a grab bag of stamps on two of the blogs-but you won't know which ones they are so stop by and visit them all.  We will pick the winners on our first challenge in September.

Have fun hopping!"

I also would like to take this opportunity to thank our team captain Kim Howard for all her hard work organising the Stampotique team as she soon steps down. Kim has been awesome and is really going to be missed by all of us. Which means we welcome a new captain, Claudine Criner, we are super lucky indeed. Lucky Claudine has been fortunate to go to Stampotique HQ and she knows the whole rubbery process from the beginning so she'll be great at keeping us in check!

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

41 comments:

  1. Wow Sam <3 all of your projects are awesome <3 Great job

    xoxo Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great cards.....love how you made them, had to try this also once :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, there so unique. Love that caravan. Really loving your work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful creations Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your easel ATC's, so nice to see something a little different, the stamps are great too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have made fabulous pieces Samantha and love them all.I am really excited about the new releases and thanks for a great blog hop
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of your makes, Sam! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Sam. I love this idea of the folded ATC to get it to stand up. Love your use of these new stamps - especially the spotty caravan. Great fun. Great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great easel atc's, never seen them ,but I'm gonna try this. Also great new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sam, these are wonderful! I love how the sun and clouds stick up above the easels! Gorgeous coloring! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what fantastic ATC's, these are awesome, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get on outta here! I literally GASPED when I saw your easel ATCs. Genius! You know what I'm working on today. Girl, you've been busy. Everything here is FAB.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects! The easel atc's are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Sam I'm in love with your ATC easel cards, they're just too cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Samantha your work for this blog hop is stunning, love it all. So colourful and beautiful. debbie X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, so much beautiful artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are amazing Sam, love them all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh wow you have had fun playing with these new ones, am jealous that you have them all and I have to wait LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. As always, I love your work. Those little Easel ATCs are the cutest thing ever. I love their design, the images you pulled together, your coloring, and all the wonderful details.

    All the other projects showcasing the new release are outstanding too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are all so fabulous, I love everything you've created

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous ATCs, Sam. Thanks for sharing how you made them too, I would probably have cut a regular ATC, then folded it. It would have been rather small though! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So many gorgeous samples, I love ATC's :) How great to make an easel ATC, and my fave I think is the postcard using Agatha flower and watering can.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your whimsical and utterly charming folding ATCs... really lovely! Roz M.

    ReplyDelete
  24. ATC easel cards are sure genius thanks for sharing how you did them. Great job on your cards I love them all. My favorite is the camper with Polka Dot dog. Makes me want to grab my dogs and go camping with a cute camper like that.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all these beauties Sam, those easel cards are fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a brilliant collection, Sam! Those easel ATCs are a great idea (I love the caravan) and I like how you've gone 'off the page'.

    ReplyDelete
  27. A wonderful collection, I love the easel ATCs, I've never seen them before.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are really super lovely makes, Sam! You always put me a smile on my face , your creations are so joyful. The stamps are so pretty and so you!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your easel ATC's are great ! Also love your other makes !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW what a lot of creations you show us.....I get inspired by you....THANKS for showing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow amazing collection of projects! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Easel ATC what a great way to showcase these stamps ...... They all look so fabulous ... Love the polka dot caravan! What a great idea you showed the other works as well wish I had thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  33. FABULOUS!!! SO many wonderful creations....ALL so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such great summer pictures, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  35. a lovely collection of your amazing creativity . Sam big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love this little folded ATC-so cute and now I must have that camper stamp :-)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Just adorable! I haven't made an easel ATC in years and now I'm so inspired.

    Great way to use the images.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Omg Sam, I'm totally blown away by ALL of your fabulous creations. The ATC easel cards are pure genius and thank you for sharing them with us. I love the Agatha flower stamp, and after seeing what you did with it, I just had to buy it. Such an inspirational post with the most amazing colours and backgrounds - stunning xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x