Wednesday, 16 September 2015

A little bit cheeky but hopefully funny . . .

I was feeling a little cheeky when making this birthday card!
There is a new challenge today at the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog and our hostess Kathi and here's what she says:
"21, 25, 50, 60th Birthday or Anniversary -- It's time to celebrate! Let's see a project that celebrates those sometimes scary milestones of life!"
There is no number on my card because I just don't like them lol so this card could be suitable for any birthday. The stamps I used are:
I coloured the images using Derwent water colour pencils and stamped on white card before gluing in place to avoid splash marks and the dreaded mucky finger print.
The sign was made using Art Lives Here which I stamped and then cut out the text and added my own using a random alphabet set of stamps I had lying around.
Wishing you a lovely day. Sam xxx

9 comments:

  1. Great fun Sam, certainly brought a smile to my face this morning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card ! Sam Love the colour combos and the 'cheekiness' as you call it, though I would call t a card with a soh ! . Such a fun , smiley way to celebrate those scary moments of life. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me chuckle ! Love it !
    COrrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheeky can be forgiven with a card as fabulous as this!
    I don't know how you do it, each time an absolute winner. I don't know if that little birdie on his head is part of the stamp or your creativity, wonderfully whimsical - Love your style.
    Wishes to you and Poppy
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cheeky chappie on your cheeky card Sam! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun card Sam - love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, love this one! Your color on the monster is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such fun Sam, I love your colourful little monster. Hope you and Poppy have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x