Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Early Hallo'ween

Any excuse to get this cute girlie out to play is fine with me and this weeks challenge theme at Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog is Early Hallo'ween. Our hostess is Carol and you can find her lovely blog here.
I've never really been much of a card maker but just lately I've made quite a few using kraft card and this card was great fun. I chose to use typical hallo'ween colours of purple orange and green. I used a Tim Holtz die for the moon and stars and I loved bakers twine so much the other day I have used it again!
I've used just two Stampotique stamps. They are:
I coloured Agatha Witch using Prismacolour pencils and used Martha Stewart paints on my finger for the background.
Don't forget that just by entering the challenge you could win $30/£20 to spend at Stampotique.
Wishing you a lovely day. Sam xxx

14 comments:

  1. Love this Sam, very cute! I love how you've got your swirly background. Hope you and Poppy have a fun week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Agatha green because she gets broom-sick? :-) I love the hanging skull - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely cheery Halloween card ! Sam such a refreshing change from all the dark and gloomy ones . Love how Agatha meets Tim oo not forgetting Skully too . Big hugs to your lovely self . xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. and some for Poppy and Jack too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card - love the moon and of course Aggie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sam, she is cute. A lovely card card for this challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agatha looks great with a green face ! Also love the little scull hanging off the moon. Fab card, Sam!
    Hope you and Poppy are allright !
    Hugs, Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous expression on Agatha's face!
    Sam, you have done it again with this wonderful little scene you created. I love the sense of movement in your background.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brilliant card, I love how you've done the background.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Halloween card is totally gorgeous! I love the cute detail of Skully hung to the big moon... So clever and lovely!!! Big hugs to you and your adorable assistant, have a lovely week-end Sam. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love it! So quirck and funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x