Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Wish you were here . . .

It's my turn today for Roc Nicholas DT and here's my make. It's an ATC made using Kraft card stock. 
I began by painting the central part white so that the green colour would be true and not darkened by the card colour. The camper and bunting were then stamped on several pieces of paper and I embossed the silver retro streak and hubcap of the camper.  I just love this camper van stamp and if you love it too you can find it at Stampotique along with all of Roc's other designs here.
Wishing you a lovely day. Sam xxx

9 comments:

  1. I love your ATC, the colours are so pretty.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little ATC Sam ! Love the paper piecing !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple yet so gorgeous I could live in a caravan that pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper pieced caravan. So pretty. A real one just like it would be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little, floral caravan, looks great on the kraft card Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATC, love love it my dear Sam!!! And now I wish that holidays are already back... Not thank you for that LOL! :D
    Big hugs, Bises! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your super cute camper ! Sam double hugs as I forgot to send some on ya milestone card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours and what is amazing, this could be twee but not in your hands. This is wonderful, I really do love this so very much, the colours the scene you created, in fact I want a holiday here ..... right now!!!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Sam, fab camper van xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x