Thursday, 15 October 2015

Boo!

It's my turn today for Roc's design team and because Hallo'ween is just around the corner I thought Blessed Skellie should come out to play.
I had great fun making this postcard and it was my very first time using Gelatos, I used them for the circles in the background. I also used a mask and distress inks and another mask for some texture paste. I then splattered coordinating colours, stamped the spider and bats and of course Blessed Skellie. Blessed Skellie was stamped separately on some white card and coloured using Prismacolour pencils.
Roc's wonderful Blessed Skellie stamp can be found here at Stampotique and the spider is part of another Stampotique stamp which is here
If you have time please pop over to Roc's wonderful blog where two new fabby artists and friends have joined the team.
Wishing you a lovely spooky day, Sam xxx

6 comments:

  1. Skellie has never looked better than in Halloween finery! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous postcard! Sam . Loving your Blessed Skellie holding his heartand one of my fave tim stamps too . He doesn;t seem scared at all by those bats and spider . big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Skellie Sam, love the quote in his hear too and your use of Gelatos!!!
    Big hugs and good afternoon :)
    Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've dressed Skellie up perfectly for the occasion, Sam! Lovely postcard !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those colours work as an absolute dream on this postcard, love the background and I believe that Skellie has stolen my heart :)
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant postcard Sam, I love Skellie.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x