Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Tag!

Where is the time going, 2015 just seems to be whizzing by! We're in October now and the weather has certainly changed this morning from lovely and sunny to cloudy with bits of rain. So it seems summer is already becoming a memory.
One of my fondest memories of  the summer of 2015 will be spending a few days on holiday with my little hero and mini man Jack and Poppy of course! Jack was only 10 days post open heart surgery so he deserved some time at the seaside. We stayed in a caravan so the camper stamp was perfect for my tag. I did make the tag to be used just as a tag but the more I looked at it the more I wanted to do something else with it. So I decided to make a card and stick it on there. 
The stamps I used are:
Toto 
and 
It's Wednesday which means there is a new challenge at Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog today and our hostess is Coby and she is inviting us to make a tag. All the details can be found here 
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx


11 comments:

  1. Love your caravan tag, The colours certainly brighten up this drab, rainy, autumn morning. great work. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card for a lovely remember :-) I love the mini mini dog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Sam! So cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag looks absolutely lovely on the card !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card with lovely memories xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. how terrific sam! love how gorgeous you made my camper stamp look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours and I love that little caravan Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. FANTASTIC tag Sam. Loving the little trees too ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Autumn is definitely in the air although, despite the nip, we have had nicer days this month than during the summer when rain seemed constant!
    There is a lovely wistful nature to this, as though someone has a touch of Wanderlust .... that would be me!
    Adore the trees, too cute.
    Wishes to you and Poppy :)
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely tag to remember those happy summer days and time spent with your adorable little grandson, Jack . Big hugs to you all xx..

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so lovely, the little tag is just fabulous!!!
    Great card Sam.
    Big big hugs again from me tonight... :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x