Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Bunnies and Bling!

You really can't escape Christmas now!
This weeks challenge at Stampotique is hosted by sweet Nellie and she is asking us to make some quick and easy Christmas cards. All the challenge details can be found here and Nellie's delightful blog can be found here.
For this challenge my logic was smaller is quicker and I think it worked. These dinky cards are ATC sized which is 3.5in x 2.5in and I'm really enjoying using kraft card for my Christmas makes this year.
I started by stamping Lots of Gifts and colouring using just white pink and brown Prismacolour pencils. A little glitter and some sequins added some Christmas sparkle.
Just to make sure they were quick I timed myself and these 5 cards took 30 minutes not including glue drying time. I do hope my neighbours like them!
Wishing you a lovely day. Sam xxx

12 comments:

  1. Christmas bunnies yay love these SSSI effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic, Sam! Love the Kraft background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute Sam, love your quick and easy cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bunnies and bling cards! So darn cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Sam! I love using Kraft card too. Your neighbours will love them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bunnies and bling, Sam! Love the unexpected use of Kraft paper for your Christmas card. Fun sized, too! Merry Christmas to you and Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous idea Sam. what a wonderful stamp to use for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous Sam, I love your cute bunny. Hope you and Poppy have a fun weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just super cute Sam!!! They made me smile... Love this gift bunny, another one I would love to get now but can't buy anymore boohoo! :)
    Big hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. More lovely cute cards ! Samantha . Love the simplicity and originality . You are putting me to shame I've hardly started mine for this year . big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x