Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Sunglasses at the ready!


Well it's been so dark and damp the past few days here in England that this weeks challenge is sure to brighten your day. Carol is asking us to use bright colours in our creations all the details can be found at the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog.
I had great fun making these for a little pocket book. As you can see there are 10 all together and they all feature the wonderful Agatha in different scenarios but hopefully enjoying life!
All of the Agatha character stamps can be found at the Stampotique online store here
In the UK Stampotique's can be found at Art From The Heart. A Sprinkle of Imagination and Crafting Time.
To make my book I put them in little pockets added a couple of book rings and pretty ribbons. The little pockets I found on Amazon and are very cheap indeed. I got 25 for just a couple of £'s and searched under 'clear badges'. They are what officials sometimes wear to display ID.
Wishing you a lovely day. Sam xxx

15 comments:

  1. So many Agatha stamps, they are all fab and sooooo bright and colourful. Wonderful project. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect Sam, so cool and I love the little pocket book. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea to make a little book featuring so many Agathas. Love it, so colorful. Tfs Sam, you brightened my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever way to make a booklet! Genius, I say! Love your interpretation of "bright and cheery," Sam, and Agatha is one of my favorite "characters," so all is good for me! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this little pocket book is so adorable! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and bright and cheery, Sam !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam
    This is such a sweet and very clever idea! This wee book would brighten anyone's day no matter the weather outside :) Absolutely adorable but also wonderfully arty at the same time.
    I was thinking about Poppy last night when I heard fireworks nearby. Hope she wasn't troubled too much by them.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so colourful and cute all together, you really need the sunglasses on! And nice idea the sleeves book. Have a nice Sunday, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant idea, I love them all - such lovely bright colours.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous gallery of Agatha! Sam I LOVE LOVE LOVE !! Inspiring idea and each of your Agathas is as wonderful. Big hugs lovely talented lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sam these are amazing! I love your little pocket book xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! Fabulous!!!! :D
    And thanks for the idea of this lovely pocket book, and the way to find easily these clear pocket bags on Internet. That looks perfect indeed!
    Big hugs Sam. I wish you a lovely end of week
    Coco xxx
    PS I'm very busy so wanted to say sorry to not have found the time to play with my Stampotique again for your challenge last week (I would have loved doing something.. moreover your idea of recycling a box was great!). It was just not possible regarding my agenda, time is running out so fast until Christmas...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x