Saturday, 19 December 2015

Busy little snowmen

How are your Christmas plans going? Well I hope!
My daughter loves to make plans and uses a few planners. For her Christmas arrangements and lists she is using her super shiny Filofax. So I thought I'd help her by gifting her some pretty snowmen paperclips.
 They are really quick and easy to make and look SO cute peeping out over the top of the pages.
I stamped the snowmen using Susan K. Weckesser Snow Way stamp set on to shrink plastic. I simply glued some glitter on the back of the snowmen before colouring the pink and turquoise with Prismacolour pencils and then painting with white gesso. Finally attaching them to the paper clips with a glue gun.
This will most likely be my last post before Christmas so Poppy and I would like to say:
xxxxx


9 comments:

  1. So adorable! Merry Christmas to you, Poppy and Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea and so cute happy Christmas to you and the princess from me and my two fur babies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little snowmen-paperclips-people ! Merry Christmas to you & Poppy too !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute, a lovely idea and nice gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam,
    Super cute idea!!! Love that they are practical and will also raise a smile to anyone's face on seeing them.
    Sending a bundle of festive wishes to you and Poppy, may Santa be good to both of you!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely delightful snow people, Sam! Very clever idea! Merry Christmas to you and your glamorous assistant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sam, just seen that I hadn't commented yet on this!... :D
    So well deserve a little comment though, this is so totally ADORABLE!!! :)
    Hope you have had a beautiful and peaceful Christmas time yesterday, sending you big hugs to you and Poppy and little Jack too
    Coco xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous idea and so cute. Love them
    big hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x