Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Christmas joy . . . maybe

It's Wednesday again which can mean just one thing . . . another challenge at Stampotique and this week our hostess is our brilliant team captain Claudine and the theme she has chosen is 'Alphabets'.
I might not have interpreted the theme quite right this week but I had fun anyway with this wonderful snowman. I just love the look on his face and I would so love a hat like his!
The stamps I used are:
I began my card by painting it a neutral tan colour and adding the cracks in a darker brown. I painted the branch with leaves and berries and then stamped the sentiment straight on to the card whilst Snowman was stamped on white card and coloured with Prismacolour pencils before being glued in place.Glitter around the edges added some Christmas bling.
The challenge details can be found by clicking here. Just by entering you could win $30/£20 approx to spend at Stampotique. Good Luck!!
Wishing you a fab day. Sam xxx


10 comments:

  1. The card is very lovely, Sam! Ooook, you use alphabet letters, don't you? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is fab, Sam! I too love the look on Snowman's face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great card
    your snowmen is special
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great Christmas card, Sam! Love the snowman's hat/crown, too. You gained the perfect "crackle" technique with that great stamp!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Love the blingy edges! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!!! He do make me laugh! I will definitely have to order him - I have quit a collection now!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Surely it fits the criteria, you used alphabet stamps after all!
    He looks so sad this snowman, my heart is melting for him but he has nothing to be sad about, not when wearing such a spectacular hat!!!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous snowman, a brilliant card.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous Christmas card ! Sam Such a quirky and original Snowman ( which I love ) and you've given him a real touch of 'dabber' with that hat . Love how you have echoed his stick arms with the cracks and the tree branch
    mIght be one of my fave Christmas cards of yours this year
    hope you are doing ok
    big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another very beautiful Christmas card Sam, I love it!
    You make me fancy playing with my Stampotique again... :)))
    Will do it as soon as possible
    big hugs to you and to your little assistant of course, she does such a good job hee-hee! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x