Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Christmas Love and a competition!

There is a competition running right now as part of Susan K. Weckesser's Christmas Love Campaign and all of the details can be found on her lovely blog by clicking here.
To make by gift tag I've used Susan's sweet Snowman/lady that can be purchased here at Unity.
Pink and turquoise are nearly always my go to colours for Christmas and it was the first time I used the lovely little man and he was great fun to play with!
Wishing you a lovely day. Sam xxx


7 comments:

  1. This little snowman is really lovely I agree!!! Especially in pink and Turquoise lol :)))
    Hugs my lovely friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink and turquoise too ! Lovely tag, Sam !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour combo! Gorgeous tag Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty in pink, Sam! Love your Christmas tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a brilliant colour combination, never would have paired those two together for festive creations but it works an absolute treat.
    She is a delicate looking snowlady .... snow lovely (Boom! Boom! Please don't tell me you are too young to remember Basil Brush!!! Actually, I always found him to be a wee bit sinister so have no idea why I brought him up this Friday evening!!!)
    Hope you and Poppy are well and managing to stay dry(ish).
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely tag, beautiful colours.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x