Saturday, 9 January 2016

I like my coffee with animals!

It's is absolutely persistently precipitating again so a perfect opportunity to stay inside and play with yummy bright colours.
Can you remember my post from earlier this week where I used Magda's cute colouring pages and I mentioned they are addictive? Well I've had another play with them. Again I coloured the page using Prismacolour pencils.
 I started with some white mount board. It has a lovely smooth surface and is great for sticking things to like my paper confetti for lots of texture.
 
I used some of Magda's Stampotique stamps: Nina and Agatha's Cup. I stamped the cup on shrink plastic and coloured with Prismacolours.
I had great fun with Magda's colouring page and stamps and you can find Magda's blog with all the linky bits right here.
Hopefully the sun will be shining tomorrow!!
Wishing you a fabby day. Sam xxx

13 comments:

  1. I really don't know what to say Samantha, this is soooo beautiful! Love the colours and the idea. Loooove it!!!!!!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours Sam and the way you've used Magdas colouring page is genius xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect! Love the animals in the cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly gorgeous, Sam ! Happy weekend to you and Poppy !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam, this is really a match in heaven! Your creations with the coloring pages are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling. Loving your colors and shrinking the cup is brilliant. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those colours and the cup super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable, Sam! I, too, prefer my coffee with a bit of dog hair floating in it! Love your cheery color palette and the critters are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful...such gorgeous colours and images! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!!!! Fabulous work with these cute stamps my dear Sam! Magda's stamps really suits well to you in my view, and your coloring is just wonderful here!!! Big hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Sam, I daren't look at these pages, they look far too addictive! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a happy cheery piece of art! Sam Really love all those colours. It's not the easiest of things to do , combine lots of colours together in a small area as they can so easily make things look too busy but not in this case - they work wonderfully - sign of an excellent artist ( you) Love the confetti texture . Its always a joy to visit your blog as I always leave smiling . Thank you big hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x