Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's a blob!

I so loved the tree I made on last week's card that I thought I would make another and I just love this Chinese proverb: 'The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now'.
All of the colouring for this card was done using Derwent watercolour pencils. They are a joy to use and the blobs are great fun to make. Which leads me nicely to this weeks Stampotique challenge theme which is 'Colour Blobs' and our hostess is lovely Arwen. All of the challenge details can be found right here.
The stamps I used are:
Toto 
Wishing you a lovely day. Sam xxx


10 comments:

  1. Hurrah for blobs! A truly delightful card, Sam, and a great quote. Happy new year. May it be as creative as 2015. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sam <3 So pretty

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blobs Sam! lol No kidding, I really love this. It is so cute and the quote is fantastic !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Samantha !
    Have a great week, hope you don't get too much snow or poppy will get lost in it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely Sam, the quote fits in perfectly. Don't you have good handwriting, I'm deeply envious :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, Sam, complete with Poppy (aka Toto)! What a great challenge from Arwen, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Sam! Lovely blobs of blue! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sam, I love so much this card and the tree you made the tree on last week that you will see soon my inspiration from you hahaha!!! Thanks my lovely friend! :-)
    I wish you a good and happy week, big hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, Love, Love! This card is perfection, a wonderful little scene, whimsical in style, fabulous proverb and it has a dog - what's not to love!
    Hope you and Poppy are having a great week.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally LOVE this card Sam - the scene you ahve created , the beautifully delicate shading and the sharp black outlines against the white and not forgetting the excellent chinese proverb .
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x