Friday, 15 January 2016

Paper Clip People

My lovely daughter gave me a beautiful pink Websters Pages Planner for Christmas. I'm not actually using it as a planner as I still prefer bits of paper spread everywhere on my desk so I can see everything all at once. I'm scared to use a planner in case I don't turn a page and miss something really important. My paper everywhere method has never let me down lol.
 However I am really enjoying making accessories for my planner. You may remember the dashboard from a couple of posts ago. . . well here are my little paper clip planner people.
As it is my turn for Roc's design team today I used 3 of Roc's funky Stampotique stamps. The full range of Roc's stamps can be found right here. Roc's fantastic blog can be found here.
Simply stamp the stamps on shrink plastic. Shrink and colour. I used Prismacolour pencils. Attach to paper clips using a glue gun. Trust me a glue gun is the ONLY way they will stay on the paper clips!!
I hope you are planning a lovely day. Sam xxx

14 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous ... I have got really into my planner this year, so thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are FAB, Sam! I'm not a planner girl either, but I will be remembering this idea and making some of these for friends who are readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea, Sam !
    They are lovely too !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab and you are so clever with shrink plastic. I'd love to do some Agatha versions of these but I fear for her little legs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool idea, Sam. The paper everywhere method, eh? :-D
    Have a great Sunday, Sam !

    ReplyDelete
  6. The term "shrink" scares me to death, Sam, so have never used it! But, I do so love your Paper Clip Family! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so adorable Sam!!!! And thank you for the tip about the best way to glue shrink plastic on paper clips... I will remember that!!
    Hugs again to you and little princess Poppy! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! Fun! Fun!
    Sam, I never have the best success rate with shrink, the actual stamping seems to get lost, maybe this is the year I need to try and make friends with it.
    I think they are a brilliant idea and would also make fabulous gifts.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are brilliant Sam, great fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic idea , Unique and original . Love them clever lady .
    You're so good at thinkin out side the box Sam
    big hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x