Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Trees

It's time for the first challenge of 2016 for Stampotique and our hostess and team captain Claudine has chosen the fab theme of ' Trees '. I can't imagine a world without trees can you?
Whilst making my Christmas cards I fell in love with Maria Sabina's bunny all over again. 
So here is my make and it's a card. The stamps I used are:
World All Her Own and for the tree I used Birch Tree.
I coloured with Derwent watercolour pencils and I was very brave and doodled the blossoms!
I highlighted the bubbles with glitter and glossy accents.
All of the challenge details can be found right here
Wishing you a wonderful day and Happy New Year from Poppy and me xxx

13 comments:

  1. Wow I love everything about this, it's such a fun card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card :D Happy New Year to you both mwah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those doodled blossoms look fabulous Sam! You should doodle more ! Great card ! Happy new year to you and Poppy too !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cheerful creation!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations makes me always smile, Sam! SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outside bathtub, Sam! How luxurious would that be?! This is simple elegance for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Sam, this is so cute!!!
    I have a little niece to whom I must create a birthday card soon... You really make me want to try my hand at a creative and fun card similar to yours, thanks for the inspiration! :)
    Big hugs to you and to your little assistant of course, I guess that she helps you to doodle haha :))) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh Sam, this is so cute!!!
    I have a little niece to whom I must create a birthday card soon... You really make me want to try my hand at a creative and fun card similar to yours, thanks for the inspiration! :)
    Big hugs to you and to your little assistant of course, I guess that she helps you to doodle haha :))) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable Sam! Reminds me of my daughter, she loves her bath, lights candles, & stays in till she's wrinkly! :-)
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute and I love the glittery bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Sam, I want to live here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm working backwards so I saw the other one to this series first and I LOVE this one just as much for all the same reasons . You have such a delicate touch Sam that is truly admirable .
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x