Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Two Much Fun . . .

. . . is the theme this week at Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog and our hostess is Valerie.


I have a confession to make that I thought the theme was just 'Two' so I used a tree twice so this cute little bunny could have a hammock for this card. Saying that I'm sure he's having fun!
I began by painting the four colours and then knocking them back a little using some white gesso and the dry brush technique. I then stamped the stars for a bit of contrast and stamped and cut out the tree twice. I was brave and drew the hammock! The bunny was also stamped and cut out as was the text.
The stamps I used are:
and the bunny is part of Lots of Gifts 
It's been particularly difficult lately to take really good photos as the sky has been so grey :( there is some glitter to finish this and some paint splats to finish but they are not showing very well. 
Bring on Spring!!!
 Wishing you a lovely day. Sam xxx




9 comments:

  1. Such a great card! Love the colors and that bunny on his hammock is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's so you this card. Pretty ingenuos the rope between the tree and so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just such an adorable, fun little scene. Love the background with the pastels and stars and who could resist the happy little bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam, Only you could think of creating a hammock for a bunny and I LOVE it!!!!!
    That bunny is having the most fun and who can blame it. I say we all need a hammock in our lives :)
    Wishes to you and Poppy
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam, this is "two" much fun, indeed! A great combination of stamps here to create such a great scene! Nicely done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely ADORE this card once again....
    I know, I repeat, I repeat... Lol. :)))
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely uniquely designed card ! Sam The pops of colour with the black and white imagery look fabulous . Good job on the hammock , bunny looks like he's loving it ! A perfect card for Easter . Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. No be careful and please DON'T fall. Bravo, you done good Sugar - you and this cute little rabbit!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x