Monday, 29 February 2016

New Stampotique Today!!!!

Welcome to my blog on this special Leap Day Stampotique Blog Hop!
Today we are celebrating some wonderful new stamps. I'm so excited I could squeal!!!

If you are taking part in the blog hop you should have arrived  from Carol Fox's wonderful blog {here} and your next stop is Valerie Wilson's blog {here}


There are lots of new images from our favourite stamp designers and we are proud to welcome TWO (yes TWO!) new stamp designers, Terri Richardson and also Karen Hayselden Both of these ladies are wonderful artists and we think you will really enjoy the new spin they both give to the Stampotique line. 

As a member of the Stampotique design team I've been very lucky to have received some of the new stamps to make things that will hopefully inspire you to get some of this rubbery gorgeousness and have lots of fun too as I have!

Firstly I recycled a tin by painting and splashing paint on it and decorating using this fabulous Unicorn designed by Magda Polakow. Every unicorn needs shiny stars and glitter right?!


Secondly. Also using some of Magda's designs I made this ATC:


This is so Poppy and I at bedtime!!

This is also your chance to win some random goodies-we will be drawing two winners from two of the designer's blogs for a $30 gift certificate for the Stampotique online store
 You will need to hop all the way through and visit and leave comments on each designer's blog in order to win. 
If you would like to start at the beginning of the hop Arwen's blog {here} is your starting point.

Have fun hopping, we will be pulling the random winners of the Leap Day Blog Hop at the beginning of our next challenge on April 6th, 2016

All of the new images can be discovered {here} at Stampotique :)

Wishing you a lovely day. Sam xxx

50 comments:

  1. These projects are incredible, your use of colour is awe-inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations Sam, loving your onesie ♥♥

    Hugs, Gez xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone NEEDS a Unicorn tin full of pencils & brushes. Love the bright colours you have chosen, and your ATC is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful works! I Love your coloring! the colors are so powerfully!

    so nice!!!

    x Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your projects, and the stamps are awesome
    hugs norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the docrated tin can. It's just so cute and comes in handy.

    Love Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that unicorn! It's been on lots of the blogs this morning and every time I see her I fall deeper in love! And Magda's designs always delight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I love those cuties <3 Wonderful Sam

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Sam, I just love what you've made using Magda's new stamps. I think they're truly adorable and can't wait to get my hands on them. I love your backgrounds too and the tin is genius... Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fab projects Sam, love the stamps and colours used. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your penholder/tin ! Also, you and Poppy look great in your yammies ! Love all your fabulous bright colours.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOO your ATC is so cute......love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, love it, so sweet
    Hugs Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many new stamps to choose from. Thanks for the happy colors, they certainly brighten what is a rainy, gloomy day here. And, what could be better for that than a unicorn?

    ReplyDelete
  15. terrifi samantha! love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's super cute work. Loving the new stamps and what you've done with them

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, my!!! Such cute artwork!!! 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh! Oh! Oh! I love the tin! My paintbrush holder (also a tin) is sadly undecorated. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great projects, I love the little tin

    ReplyDelete
  20. tin is great and the colouring is fab on the ATC x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that can, how did you get such a wonderful crisp stamped image onto it?? WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an amazing and sweet artworks and I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your bright colors! The unicorn is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous colour pallet you have used on your projects I love what you have done ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  25. adorable. loved the pencil tin!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Sam! Hi Poppy! lol LOVE these new images and your creations! Thank you for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG...I love Magda's stamps (old and new). Love the recycled can and ATC you created with the stamps. Thanks for Stampotique for another Blog Hop and chance to win some great rubber stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sam these are beautiful, I love the colours, they really make the new stamps pop. I'm imagining you and Poppy now in your onesies (not in a weird way lol) xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are adorable. I love the pink dog.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome, awesome work. I can't wait to get my hands on these stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am so in love with this Unicorn <3 awesomely amazing. Love your art and thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  32. The new stamps are so adorable! You made great use of them

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, that unicorn looks fabulous in bright green! Two fabulous projects with some really awesome stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. So delightful....love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  35. So very lovely Sam!!!!
    I adore your ATC with you and Poppy and you great humour always tee-hee. :)
    The blog hop and the new stamps are great, a feast for the eyes, and a very cool start of the day for me! Hope you are warm and well. Big hugs xxxx
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the tin and you and Poppy at bedtime made me smile.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awww a girl and her doggie! That's me, plus another pooch. Your tin can is a total must do! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Both projects are wonderful. I'm especially partial to the unicorn tin as it's gorgeous and useful too. You make me want to upcycle some tins and (try to) make them gorgeous.

    The dog and her girl is fabulous too!

    I love, Love, LOVE what you've created for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Really fab Sam, beautiful colours and you always put your stamps together perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love your re-cycled storage solution. Glitter and unicorns, what is not to love LOL.
    Then the cute self-portrait of you and Poppy.... adorable.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the bright colours you used with these fun images. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful art Sam! I love Magda's new designs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  43. Too cute ! Sam- great recycling and lovely atc . big hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x