Monday, 28 March 2016

Beep Beep!

This is my final post for Susan K. Weckesser's design team. 
I've had great fun and it's been quite a challenge as my heart belongs to Stampotique!! 
I made this for my car crazy grandson!


 I used Susan's stamps for the stars and cityscape and road markings then a cheeky little Stampotique car beeped it's way on to the canvas. It so belongs with those buildings!


The stamps I used are:
which can be found {here} at Polkadoodles in the UK and 

which can be found {here}
The super cute car can be found {here} at Stampotique.

Thank you Susan for the opportunity and to the other design team ladies. 
Wishing you a lovely day. Sam xxx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, this is a wonderful gift for your grandson. The bright colours and of course the car makes for a perfect project. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice farewell piece, Sam! I know your grandson will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous canvas - I bet Jack loves it? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Sam, so sweet, and all the stamps work so well together. Hope you've had a fab Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pairing of stamps Sam ! I'm sure your MiniMan will love it ! I hope he is doing well !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved seeing your projects with these stamps and this is no exception. I love the zingy colours of the buildings against the nightime, starry sky. Hope your grandson loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic!!! Bet the little fella loved it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes I agree!! The association is fabulous, Stampotique car is really PERFECT with the houses! :)
    The colours are fantastic too... You have made a great job for this DT Sam, I have sincerely loved seeing your gorgeous artworks a bit different using these stamps.
    This last canvas is so inspiring, I guess Jack will adore it!!! Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your grandson must have loved this Sam, a lovely colourful piece.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course the car belongs in this scene!!! Those stars are so pretty, shining light on the street scene and I can hear car Beeps ringing in my ear LOL. Your wee man will love this, imagine the smile on his face :)
    They will surely miss you on the DT.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic! Sam and perfect for your cuter than cute grandson . He's gonna love it , for sure . A really wonderful happy scene to make jack smile - couldn't be anything better .
    Big hugs to you both xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x