Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Egg Day


It is Easter time already. How did that happen?!
I'm not a very religious person so I shall wish you a Happy Egg Day!
A new challenge begins today over at the Stampotique Designers Blog. All the details can be found {here} Our hostess is {Nellie} and in a nutshell the theme is 'It's all about birds'.
For the challenge I made this Easter card for Jack. I stamped the bird on white card and hand drew the egg then they were coloured in and adhered to my painted background.
I couldn't resist using one of the stamps from the recent new release called 'You did what?'. You can find it {here}at the Stampotique online store.
I hope the Easter Bunny brings you lots of yummy chocolate treats!
Wishing you a lovely day. Sam xxx

16 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Sam! I bet Jack will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great Samantha, I love your colorful background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't Easter just sneak up?! Love this, a new stamp for me, and I love the idea of egg day. Have a happy long weekend and plenty of chocolate for you and Poppy (the doggy kind obviously!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and I adore that colour choice. Happy egg day to you and jack xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect Easter card Sam! The colours are beautiful and I just love the chick. Jack will be over the moon when he gets this!! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Samantha, happy egg day to you too
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! Happy Easter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Sam, happy egg day to you too.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colours, lovely card ! ... happy egg day to you too ! Mwah!
    COrrie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this!!! Such fabulous colours. Have a fab holiday weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely and fun card Sam. Happy egg day to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card Sam, your colors cheer me up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you're having a wonderful Easter, Sam (love that card!). I'm good, thanks - just taking a break from crafting. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it Sam, this stamp really makes me smile xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL, the expression on the bird's face is priceless and I love the Mohican hair!
    I hope you and Poppy had a lovely Happy Egg Day :)
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun, smiley Easter card Sam . Wishing you ,jack and Poppy a very happy egg day . hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x