Wednesday, 2 March 2016

How about a quickie?!

***If you are taking part in the blog hop please see my previous post {here}


It's time to catch our breath after all the excitement of new Stampotique stamps being released and the blog hop which was great fun!! Time to enjoy this weeks challenge which is being hosted by lovely {Sue} who is asking us to make something in 30 minutes or less.
I admit to panicking A LOT. Things I make tend to take hours. So I quickly cut out a strip of circles using my Cuttlebug and glued it down and splashed some paint on to some card! I stencilled stars and circles and then was quickly running out of time to colour the bunny so he got a really quick wash with watercolours. The cloud was left over from a previous project that didn't go to plan.
The stamps I used are:
All of the challenge details can be {here} at Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog.

Wishing you a lovely day. Sam xxx



14 comments:

  1. So cute! And it does look like it took hours to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love frock, glad l'm not the only one who panics at the thought of a time limit. Great inspiration for SDC this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish, I wish, I could do something this happ!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of love the background you created for the bunny and am astounded that you created it in less than 30 minutes. Wow.

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing, I would never have thought that it took 30 minutes to make.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another yummy background Sam. May I ask which paints you use as they always look amazing. Love the little cloud and how cute and pretty Frock looks in her paler colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For this I used Martha Stewart paints :)
      Have a lovely weekend xx

      Delete
  7. This is brilliant Sam, I love your eyelet cloud and the colours are lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet, festive card, Sam! Says "party" to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bow down to you, you created this within that timescale?!!! Astonishing! Love the texture you created and the background is so vibrant yet your whimsical character still manages to stand bold.
    Fabulous!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh this is brilliant, gorgeous card as usual and quick to do apparently (mmm... really??? haha!! :D).
    I love your strip of circles glued on your background first, this is really great idea to get a beautiful texture and a lovely pattern quickly done indeed!
    and the rest is so cute :)
    Big hugs my lovely Sam, a big hug to Poppy too! Happy week-end to you both!
    And you will be happy maybe to know that I've just entered the challenge teehee... :D Better late than never lol.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eheh, I felt the pressure to do a card in 30 min. just reading your explanations! I , too, am very slow, especially making cards . Lovely, and super fun, Sam.
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Respect! Sam you have created a fabulous card in 30mins full of vibrancy and detail . Such a smiley happy piece
    big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x