Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Kiss Me!

Top of the morning to you!
A new challenge starts today at the {Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog}. Our hostess is lovely {Jackie} who is asking us to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
I admit to finding this quite a tricky challenge theme but in the end I had great fun making this postcard using both old and new Stampotique stamps. The funniest thing was when I glued the piece of a book page down I noticed the word potatoes, so it was just meant to be, it certainly put a smile on my face!
I began with a piece of white card and using distress inks I made the background. Pedro, the sun and hearts were stamped on white card, coloured with Prismacolour pencils and glued in place.
The stamp I used are:
and {Doxie} for the hearts
I'd kiss Pedro, he's such a handsome chap don't you think? 
Wishing you a lovely day and Happy St. Patrick's Day if you are celebrating. 
Sam xxx




11 comments:

  1. Totally fabulicious! Sam LOVE the background and Pedro looks champion stood on his paper mount of 'potatoes' . Certainly doesn't look like you struggled at all with this challenge and if ya did I'd say ya nailed it . A real fave here .
    big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha - not sure about kissing him, maybe he will turn into a Prince? Fabby creation as always. Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous smile inducing project Sam. Those hearts look fabulous on that gorgeous green background too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great take on the theme Sam! So cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable ! Great postcard Sam!
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Em Gee! This is absolutely adorable, Sam! Love it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am grinning from ear ear - he only wishes he was Irish. I have a feeling he gets pinched a lot!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant Sam - fabulous background and I love Pedro.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card!!! The word papatoes made me smile too tee-hee!! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are we going to fight over Pedro?!!! I think Pedro is the type of guy who has the warmest of hearts. This is brilliant, it sure does make me smile. Sam, you have the best sense of humour :)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x