Friday, 15 April 2016

Gotta have teeth!


It's my turn today for the {Roc Nicholas Design Team} so I'd like to share this postcard using a couple of Roc's newest stamps and teeth are always in style right? ;)
I made the background using distress ink and white embossed the sun and circles. The crocodile was coloured using Prismacolour pencils.
The stamps I used are:
{Crocodile} and {Corner Sun} by Roc. Also {Circles Cube} and {Design Cube}.
All of Roc's stamps can found right {here} at the Stampotique online store.
Wishing you a lovely day. Sam xxx




8 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you!! Ehehhe:-). Wonderful postcard, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My what big teeth you have! I love how the white Corner Sun just pops off the red background! Fabulous, Sam!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just perfect, especially in the week that saw me having a check up at the dentist. Now I need that corner sun and crocodile!!!!! Have a lovely weekend and no snow! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!!! Love the cute croc! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sentiment - so funny!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card Sam.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this ! Great colours and I love the white embossing !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Sam Great colours, friendly croc and an ideal sentiment. big hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x