Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Men!


Men are notoriously difficult to make things for. But recently a friend who is a man had a birthday, usually I would just buy a man a card lol, so I made him this card which fits in perfectly with this weeks Stampotique challenge hosted by {Corrie}, she is inviting us to make a masculine make. All of the details can be found {here}.
I began with some Kraft card and some Hickory Smoke distress ink for the main card, I added some polka dot paper and die cut the circle and stamped the mushrooms and coloured using Prismacolour pencils. The sentiment finished the card and for this I used a random alphabet stamp set from my collection.
The stamp I used is {Mushroom Group}
Don't forget that just by entering you are in with a chance of winning a $30 - £20 gift voucher to spend at the Stampotique online store!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

10 comments:

  1. ohhh, this is such a fun card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take in the challenge Sam!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm groaning at "fungi"!!!! This is a great card because it could be sent to a guy of any age. Love the red and white against the kraft.
    Hope it's warmer for you and Poppy than it is up here just now.
    Wishes to you both
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam this is brilliant, such a fun card. Hope you and Poppy (lol I just typed Poopy there) are having a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Sam. Off to investigate Hickory Smoke DI as I don't think I have that one ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card - great mushrooms. I had to laugh because I really don't how fungi relates to men!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it Sandy. It's a play on words. Fungi - fun guy ;)

      Delete
  7. Hi Sam and Poppy! :)
    This is a perfect card for a man!!! Wonderful association between the polka red dot paper and the 'fungi'... Loving this card Sam, and all the previous ones too (Well, this one would be great even for a woman I think lol). Sorry to be a bit behind your blog and many others friends' ones at the moment... Just so much busy.
    Big hugs to you and your little princess xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this. The combination of the polka dot paper and the mushrooms, just perfect. Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun card Sam - I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x