Sunday, 1 May 2016

Bunny Hop!


The Roc Nicholas design team are having a blog hop today.  Everyone on the design team has made a  piece of art using the fantastic screaming bunny rubber stamp. Please hop along with us and you may be lucky enough to win some incredible art for your collection. 

I had great fun making this postcard and I'd love to give it away, so if you'd like a chance to receive this postcard in the mail all you need to do is leave a comment. I will select a random name on May 8th. Please make sure I have a way to contact you should you win.  Thanks and good luck!

If you'd like to add this screaming bunny stamp to your collection, or to see more of Roc’s collection of stamps sold through stampotique.com you can click here.

To go to the next team member for the roc nicholas design team please  go to Karen's wonderful blog by clicking right here  


blog hop list

roc nicholas
corrie herriman
gemma maggs
samantha read
karen hayselden
sue waters

Happy hopping!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx


20 comments:

  1. I love this! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a geniuuuuuss! Wonderful postcard, Sam. Have a nice Sunday to you and Poppy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv this! Bunny in a space suit hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely and clever ! Love it, Sam !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. space bunny - fabulous - love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is just hilarious and so clever. That screaming bunny is such a fabulous image. I'd love to win this fun postcard.
    kladd94803 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I left a comment earlier. It left. or maybe it will be there twice? Anyway! This is a great post card. I would love to add it to my collection. Thanks. Scrufydawg@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sam, your astronaut bunny is so cute. Love the card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so awesome hahaha. A bunny with a lot of opportunities!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing Sam, it makes me smile xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally fab! Sam Really made me smile - Such clever witty crafting. Another one of yours to put on my fave list .
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great design! This one made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh, fabulous scene Sam, love love it!!!!
    Made me giggle before going to bed, thank you my lovely friend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sam! I love your card! It is such a clever and funny use of that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So funny! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tim Peake needs to see this card!!!!
    Love it :)
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x