Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Doodle Do


It is Wednesday again, which can mean just one thing, a new challenge begins today for Stampotique lovers everywhere. This week our hostess is Arwen and she is inviting us to doodle or use scribbles for our creations.
I'm not really a drawer or a doodler so I stayed well within my comfort zone and made an ATC, my theory being, small are not a lot of doodles lol.
My doodly bits are the blossoms and clouds and I used a white Posca paint pen.
The stamps I used are:
All of the challenge details can be found right here if you fancy doodling and scribbling along with us!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

12 comments:

  1. Great ATC Sam, I love your clouds :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Sam! The colours are sooo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Sam, I love your ATC. Your doodles have really made a big difference, just what your atc needed to finish it off perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super doodles and gorgeous colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ATC is so pretty and cute <3 Love that bunny

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is magical - I'm curious to know what that cute bunny is waiting for. As always, stunning colours. Have a fabulous weekend, hopefully with sunshine.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love it Sam, the colours are gorgeous and you have the BEST stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your whimsical style! Those glitter wings are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fabulous , fun make Sam . I love it when you work with these colours .
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This piece of art makes me think of possibilities and how we can all stretch our wings and learn to fly.
    A powerful piece.
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x