Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Motherly Love


Most Mom's are special people so this week our hostess, Claudine is inviting us to celebrate motherly love. All the details can be found right here at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.
I don't have a mom so I decided to make a card for my daughter, from her son Jack. Jack and I got our squiggle sticks out and made it beautiful inside :)
It's a very simple one layer card. I began by stamping Hazel Heart and painting over her with masking fluid before painting with water colours. I then rubbed off the masking fluid and stamped 'best mom' using Typewriter Alpha. A glittery heart was a cute finishing touch.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

11 comments:

  1. Theres beauty in simplicity ! Sam and this card is certainly that . So lovely . I'm sure you're daughter will love it .
    Enjoy the sunshine
    hugs to you poppy and Jack xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Jack should collaborate more often! Beautiful card for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Sam. Extra special because Jack helped you !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Sam, I love the detail of the glittery heart... And so fab if Jack helped you to do it, and/or will offer this to your daughter to celebrate motherly love.
    Sending you big hugs (far from home!) Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! That's lovely Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely Sam, I bet you and Jack had the best time making it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the combination of the black and white image with the watercolours and the glittery heart is the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I love CAS cards, this is super Sam, love it :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Sam, the background is lovely.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so special, all the moreso for Jack helping you.
    Love that sparkly heart.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sam & Poppy
    I am where I left off!
    What a lovely time I've had catching up on your art over those many weeks. Your art captures the whimsy of life and also hints at the bittersweet - what it always is, unique.
    Thank you for the loveliest of visits.
    Hope life is being kind to both of you and that Poppy is enjoying summer days (no doubt a few soggy walks here and there!)
    Before I go - thank you both for all your visits to my Blog. I've appreciated that you've stayed such loyal friends, it means so much to me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x