Wednesday, 22 June 2016

A fairy called Lollipop



Since I was a child I have believed that fairies live in our gardens, before I venture out to mow the grass I walk around outside the telling them to put on their hard hats and steel toe capped boots because the mower is coming!
This weeks challenge at Stampotique is hosted by lovely Jackie and she is asking us to feature butterflies and garden flowers in our creations, so I couldn't resist a fairy. I shall call this one Lollipop because the base is made using lolly sticks.


I simply glued the sticks together, applied some texture paste through a stencil for the swirly texture and painted. Then everything else was glued on. I used Prismacolour pencils for colouring my fairy and added lots of sparkle and fairy dust and shiny flowers.

The stamps I used are:

All of the challenge details can be found right here
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx



10 comments:

  1. Absolutely charming, love your hanging Sam :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love that you tell the fairies that they need to prepare for the mower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Sam! Love the soft blended hues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally believe in fairies in the garden and as a child, thanks to a diet of Enid Blyton, I used to look for the door to fairyland and for fairies nesting in flower pods. Love the colours here and of course delightful Nina Angel. (I have her, but haven't yet used her :() x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your quirky whimsical projects and this one is no exception ! Love it !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely enchanting and so adorable!!! Wow! :D
    Have a lovely week-end, lots of hugs for you and Poppy Sam. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this Sam!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, delightful and whimsical. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH this is a joy to behold! Sam . Totally adorable and a real pleasure to the viewing eye . Wonderful!
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course you've got fairies in your garden - that's as it should be :)
    This is full of JOY!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x