Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Bee-n busy


I simply can't bee-lieve it's Wednesday again, time certainly is flying lately. 
Bee-ing Wednesday a new challenge begins over at Stampotique. This week our lovely hostess is Nellie, you can find her blog here, and the theme is 'All Creatures Great and Small'. All of the challenge details can be found here.
 I took inspiration from a lovely lady and friend, Lynne, she makes the most beautiful things, you can find her blog here, it's a real treat for your eyes!
I wanted to make a little gift, so I decorated an empty Altoid tin and made a matching set of little cards.
The stamps I used is called Medium Bee and it has the tiny bee on the side of the wooden block, and Romantic Text.
Wishing you a very lovely day, Sam xxx

11 comments:

  1. Just perfect - what else can I say :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bee project - love it, perfect colours, design and bee stamp xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely set of matching cards and a cute little tin to save them in too ! Sam A wonderful gift that I'm sure will 'bee' appreciated . ( had to get one in somewhere) lol
    Hope you have had a lovely day. I'm off now to catch up on all your blog posts I haven't yet visited . I can't keep up with the rate you post at lol . Apologies in advance for filling your in box .
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sam! I can just see you buzzing about, making this honey of a gift! It is certainly bee-utiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful Sam, I love the natural feel to these. Hope you and Poppy have a fab week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! Love the colours. Beautifully stamped and decorated, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Love it! Get well soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful creation Sam... Perfect and so pretty!!! :)
    Love these Stampotique bees too (should use them more I know haha! :D).
    Have a great week-end my lovely dearest Sam, big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you've done with the bee stamps, the tin and cards are beautiful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, loving those vintage tones and the way you used the bee image. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww Sam, what a lovely surprise to see this shout-out, thank you so much!
    What I love about this set is the rustic style you captured and a hint of vintage. The scattering of sequins (?) really capture the light.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x