Sunday, 19 June 2016

Just believe


Gosh it seems like ages since I took part in some kind of crafty challenge and when I saw the Rubber Dance colour challenge for June I simply couldn't resist: Turquoise, magenta and purple, my most favourite colour combination!
It's not the most brilliant photo as nice daylight was hard to find yesterday. It's a 5in x 5in card and I
 used two stamp sheets, Affirmations and Circles.

All of the challenge details can be found here 
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and sentiment, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! And I agree, great colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card and fab colour combo. Love that swirl too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully striking card Sam, love the design. Thank you for your lovely comment about my news xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow - super duper cool! I'm so glad you joined our June challenge and used my stamps, too! Clever twist of using the Affirmation words like this. Thank you, Sam! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creation. Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Rubber Dance Stamps.

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Sam. Love the space, the splats, the beautiful swirl and the design. Great use of the Affirmations set. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, good luck Sam with this very effective card, simple but beautiful! :)
    It's fun, because I've just bought my very first Rubber Dance stamps this week teehee... :D Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Beautiful CAS card with a meaningful message and fab design .
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sam,
    I love this message and I love your card.
    It's funny because behind the scenes, when i have been crafting, I've been dipping into affirmations, funny how there are times when particular things call to us.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x