Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Three's not a crowd

I admit to having great fun creating this postcard for this weeks Stampotique challenge.
 Our hostess is Carol and she is inviting us to use a male image on our makes. 
I decided to use my favourite male Stampotique stamp, he's such a cheeky chap, and I thought more than one would make a great party!
I began by painting the background with the brightest colours I could find and then dabbed some white gesso through a stencil to make the circles. I used some musical washi tape and stamped the rest, either directly on the backgrond or on to white card and the glued in place.
The stamps I used are:
Happy Head Applicances for the hats :)
Typewriter Alpha for the numbers
All of the challenge details can be found right here!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx






8 comments:

  1. Love this bright and colorful card, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these little guys with their party hats and stunning background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, I understand you love it!!! :D
    Big hugs to you and Poppy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my fave Stampotique stamps too! Sam so love that you've used him three times and what a fab setting with those lovely colours and circles - I love circles .
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the background you created and what's so clever, those chaps still manage to stand out.
    Brilliant.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x