Saturday, 16 July 2016

A Stampotique Street Party


The party theme continues this week at Stampotique and my little box canvas is joining in with a street party!
 I simply adore these box canvas, they cost just 99 pence and at 4 inches by 4 inches are a joy to work on. I began by painting mine with black gesso, then continuing with brightly coloured acrylic paints I added the bright background. The houses were stamped on white card and coloured using watercolour pencils.
The stamps I used are:
Design Cube (for the Stars)
Floral Swirl (for the flower accents)
and the heart accent is part of the Doxie stamp
All of the challenge details can be found right here
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx





10 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, I would love to live in your street Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam & Poppy,
    I am smiling not only because .... At last, here I am visiting both of you but this piece of art makes me smile. There is a real upbeat feeling exuding from it and Sam, I love that it actually looks as though you have drawn the buildings, they don't look like stamps. Fabulous.
    Can I ask, where do you pick up those canvases from, I've never seen box canvases for that price.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Sam, love the whole canvas :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally adorable, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your street party looks like a lof of fun... Such a great little canvas !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am actually swooning over this. Little houses and lovely colours - perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Sam, the colourful houses are wonderful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous Sam . Totally LOVE this canvas - a real stunner! Thats one street I would be more than happy to live on street party or no streett party .
    big hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x