Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Party Time!


I really do feel like having a party but I certainly wouldn't be crying, I've been happy dancing for weeks and I've managed to keep it top secret but I can now tell you before I pop!! I'm delighted to announce that I've been given the opportunity to stay with the Stampotique Design Team for another term, yay :) :) :)

Things I've been creating lately seem to be taking on a life all their own during the process. This started life as being quite a clean and simple make but the colours kept calling me and in the end it just became a riot of brash party-ness.

The stamps I used are:


I managed to get a lot of texture and bling too by using modelling paste through a stencil. I coloured the modelling pasted using distress ink refil. Some glitter, glossy accents and some sequins really sparkle. It's not a party without sequins right? :)

All the New Design Team members details can be found right here and all of the new challenge details for our party theme are here.

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx




14 comments:

  1. Congrats Sam I am not surprised as your stampotique designs are always so cleverly put together as is this beauty. I love your mix and blends of colours, the visual texture and great message. I think I'll have that song floating around in my head most of today. Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on staying with the design team Sam, your card is brilliant - lovely colours.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge Congratulations! Sam YOu more than deserve your position on the Stampotique team . I was absolutely delighted to see your beautiful smile beaming at me when I popped by Stampotique yest to view the chosen few.
    Your Party time piece is absolutely fab - love the bright happy feel it has with those zingy colour tones and all that detail is fantastic .
    A gwonderful dose of 'happy' to start my day.
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun, Sam and I'm glad to know you are staying on as a DT member!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!! Well done on being part of the design team again!!!

    Love the colours, the bunny and the sentiment - they all team up beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're on the new DT team as you always produce something magical and inspiring - just like this piece. Love the glitter and gloss. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful party card Sam, so cute!! :)
    and like you, it makes me no cry at all to see you in the list of the new Stampotique members :-)
    Big congrats and happy news!!! :D
    Hugs xxxx
    PS: I will be on vacation soon, so dont worry if I can't visit you during a couple of weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic news!!! Love this Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was fab news and I'm so pleased you're on the team, congrats and Thank you for your kind welcome, hugs Gay :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Party Scene, such fun colours and brilliant lyrics

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This actually happened to me this year lol Soooo sweet! This lil bunny! Omgoodness!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You rock Sam! I am really happy for you :-) and happy about your brash party-ness , I love it, of course !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course they kept you on! Sam, there is no way they would dare let you go. This is full on fun and I cannot imagine that rabbit crying any time soon, he's having too much fun :)
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you're staying - it wouldn't be the same without you! Love little bunny and adore that background. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x